Fundacja MARATONY GÓRSKIE
ul. Wrzosowa 11
Phone +48 602 407 275
- Promotion of running as the most simple form of active recreation.
- Promotion of physical activity and healthy lifestyle among children and adolescents.
III. DATE, LOCATION, DISTANCE
- The races will take place on 19th July 2020 in Lądek-Zdrój, in the Park of John Paul II.
- The races are scheduled to start at 12:00. Registration for races will be possible in the Race Office from 18th July 2020, 12:00 to 19th July 2020, 11:00, during the Race Office's working hours.
- The Organizer reserves the right to change the start time and place for kids’ races, however participants will be notified of this fact by posting relevant information in the DFBG Race Office, at least half an hour before the start of the race. Making changes in the above-mentioned scope does not impose any additional obligations on the Organizer towards the participants.
- The distance competitors have to cover depends on their age.
- The kids' races will be organized in four rounds, with separate girls' and boys' classification in the following age categories and race distance:
Category I: born in 2015 and younger - race distance is approximately 100m
Category II: born in years 2014 – 2013 - race distance is approximately 200 m
Category III: born in years 2012 -2011 - race distance is approximately 400m
Category IV: born in years 2010-2009 - race distance is approximately 400m
- The maximum number of competitors is 75 for each age category (up to 300 children in total).
- If there are less than 3 persons registered in a given age category, the registered participants will be moved to the higher or lower category. The Organizer will decide in each case on the move to the appropriate category.
- The Organizer may conduct separate races in particular age categories for girls and boys.
- The results of the best runners from each category will be made public during the announcement of the results of the competition and via the dfbg.pl website.
IV. CONDITIONS AND RULES OF PARTICIPATION
- Competitors born in 2009 and younger may participate in the race.
- When receiving the race pack, the participant's legal guardian must show a document that confirms his/her identity.
- The condition of participation in kids' races is the correct completion of the Entry Form (in the race office) and the Statement of the Parent or Legal Guardian about the child's ability to participate in the race; the statement must be signed by the parent or legal guardian giving consent to the participation of the minor and assuming responsibility for the child. During enrolment, the participant's guardian must provide a document allowing confirmation of identity.
- The statement should be given to the Organizer during registration in the competition office from 18.07.2020, 12:00 to 19.07.2020, 11:00.
- Filling in the Entry Form and the Statement is understood as the acceptance of these Regulations. The Organizer reserves the right to reject any Entry Form or Statement that is suspected of containing untrue data, and to disqualify any participant reasonably suspected of violating the Regulations.
- Filling in the Entry Form and the Statement is understood as giving consent to the processing of personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101 item 926, as amended). The participants have the right to access their data and to correct and delete them.
- Participants' personal data will be used for internal administrative and analytical purposes.
- The Organizer reserves the right for itself and for the entities associated with it, to conduct interviews with each of the participants, take photos and/or create movies, use names and surnames, images, likeness or voice as well as other materials originating from or related to participation in the race for advertising and promotional needs, as well as the possibility of their use on the Internet or in radio and television broadcasts and for any other commercial needs with the right to modify them.
- The Organizer reserves the right for itself and for the entities associated with it, to use, free of charge, all photos, movies, interviews and recordings of participants, which can be uploaded free of charge to selected electronic media, catalogs and shown on TV, presented on the radio, published in the newspapers, magazines, websites for advertising and promotional purposes. At the same time, the participant agrees to the possibility of making changes, modifications and abbreviations related to the use of his/her name, image, likeness or voice. The participant declares that the Organizer is not and will not be obliged to pay any fees related to the activities described in this point, thus granting an unlimited license to use statements, information, without notice, for the purpose of advertising and promoting the DFBG event.
- For safety reasons, the participation of persons riding on bicycles, roller skates, inline skates, skateboards, etc. and running with animals is prohibited in the race. During the race, it is forbidden to carry items that may be dangerous to other participants. Participants in the age group of category I can be assisted by a parent or guardian.
- Participation in Kids’ Races is paid. The entry fee is PLN 10, payable after completing the entry form in the Race Office. The entry fee is not returned in the event of cancellation of the race for any reason.
V. CLASSIFICATION, PRIZES AND SERVICES
- In kids’ races, a separate classification will be made in the age groups of categories I, II, III and IV, which are specified in § III point 5.
- There will be small prizes for the first 3 children winning in each category.
- All participants will receive a medal after finishing the race in their category.
- The entry fee includes:
- Organization of the race
- Finisher medal
- Post-race buffet
- Prizes for the top competitors
- Possibly small gifts for all competitors (according to decision of sponsors)
VI. FINAL NOTES
- Parents (or guardians) take full responsibility for the child - the participant.
- The Organizer is not responsible for valuable items left during the event.
- If any of the provisions of the Regulations is considered in whole or in part to be invalid or impossible to enforce, all other provisions (in whole or in part) shall remain valid and enforceable.
- The Organizer reserves the right to make any changes to the Regulations. A binding and final interpretation of the Regulations is made by the Organizer. The Organizer will inform about changes to the Regulations on the dfbg.pl website.
- The Organizer will settle all matters not covered by the Regulations.
- Kids’ races have the form of a fun event. Regulations and rules can be changed just before the kids’ races, of which participants will be notified just before the start.