Super TrialBack to Courses
- Course length:ca. 130 km
- Maximum altitude:ca. 1425m a.s.l.
- Minimum altitude:ca. 382m a.s.l.
- Altitude range:1043 m
- Total ascent:ca. 3881 m
- Total descent:ca. 4021 m
- Number of participants: 350 persons
- Entry fee: PLN (zł): 285 zł / 320 zł / 345 zł / 365 zł paid by 15st January 2022 / paid: 16st January - 31st March 2022 / paid: 1st April - 15 th June 2022 / paid after 15th June 2021:
- Cut-off time: 26h
- Start: 14h July (Thursday) 2021, 18:00(Park located opposite the Spa Hotel DOM ZDROJOWY WOJCIECH)
- Finish: Kudowa-Zdrój
- Aid stations: 7
- Assistance on the course: prohibited, only at the aid stations, Support assistance prohibited on A1 - Przełęcz Gierałtowska 9KM and A3 - Międzygórze GOPR 53KM.
- Medal for each finisher
- OPEN Classification:
places 1st– 6th– prizes from Sponsors
- OPEN Women Classification:
1st - 3rd place – prizes
- Classification of Women and Men by age groups
1st - 3rd place – small gifts
- ID card or passport
- Mobile phone switched on for the duration of the race (with activated roaming)
- Safety blanket
- Drinking cup
- Wind-proof jacket
- Cap or a multifunctional buff-type neck warmer
- Headlamp for navigation in the darkness
- Course map (may be uploaded to the mobile phone, provided it is switched on)
- Race bib - provided by the race organizer
- Running pack or belt for carrying gear
- Water bottle or hydration system with capacity of min. 1 liter
- Cash (PLN 30)
- Trekking poles
- GPS device with uploaded race course track
- Casualty insurance policy
Assistance/crewing a runner on the course is not allowed in all DFBG races. It is possible to use such assistance (drinks, equipment, food) only in the area of aid stations.Support assistance prohibited on A1 - Przełęcz Gierałtowska 9KM and A3 - Międzygórze GOPR 53KM.
Non-compliance with these rules may result in a time penalty or disqualification.