The drop bag storage will be open during the working hours of the Race Office.
Participants of the Seven Summit Run, Super Trail and K-B-L races may drop off their drop bags with items they will need at particular stages of the race. On the course, the drop bags will be accessible at the following aid stations:
- A4 – Długopole Zdrój
- A8 – Kudowa-Zdrój
- A13 – Bardo
The competitors may drop off their drop bags next to the Race Office (Orla Street 7, Lądek-Zdrój).
Drop bag storage working hours:
- Thursday (16.07.2020) 12:00 – 18:00
- Friday (17.07.2020) 10:00 – 24:00 *
- Saturday (18.07.2020) 05:00 – 23:00 **
- Sunday (19.07.2020) 07:30 – 11:30
* Drop bags may be picked up from A4 after 11:00 and from A8 between 23:00 – 24:00
** Drop bag pickup from A13 after 18:00
Drop bags left at the aid stations may only be picked up in Lądek-Zdrój (Orla Street 7, Lądek-Zdrój)
DROP BAG REGULATIONS:
- When participating in the Seven Summit Run, SuperTrail or K-B-L race, you may prepare a drop bag(s) with items to be used at the given stage of your race.
- Empty bags to be used as drop bags will be given in the Race Office during registration.
- Bags have a capacity of 60l.
- The maximum weight of a drop bag (3 separate drop bags are allowed) – 3 kg/person
- Remember to attach a label with your race number to your drop bag.
- Bags to be transported to particular aid stations have distinct colors. Make sure that you prepared the right drop bag for each of the indicated aid stations.
- Drop bags brought back from the aid stations may be picked up in the location specified by the Race Office staff no earlier than 3 hours after the cut-off time set for the given aid station.
- The drop bag will only be handed over upon presentation of the race number or the ID card.
- Bags unclaimed until the end of the event will be forfeited.
- Bags will not be sent by post.
- Please do not place expensive items, documents, etc. in the drop bags.
- The organizer is not responsible for any lost drop bags.
- It is forbidden to place glass containers and cans with drinks in the drop bags
If you cannot pick up your drop bag in person you may authorize someone else to pick it up in your name, on the basis of a written authorization presented to the staff of the drop bag storage.
Authorization form can be downloaded HERE.